All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGail the Snail, How I Met Gail is actually based on real life events. As you will read in the book, it is a story of how our unrelated paths crossed that day... Gail's and mine..and w I kw why! It is meant to be a sweet story with a happy ending. Hopefully a small lesson will be learned as the story closes. This and subsequent stories are geared to teach that the best things in life cant be bought. Golden Gram has always enjoyed reading stories. She is an average grandmother who has decided to write a collection of her favorite stories to share with children everywhere. In her own words: Busy parents these days, with both moms and dads working full time don't have eugh hours in the day or they just don't get the opportunity to go over these little life lessons with their preschoolers. My mission is to give these active parents an easy way to teach them thus giving the children a fun way to learn! Quality time for all. Hopefully Gail the Snail can help get the word out! Golden Gram lives in sunny Florida with her husband. They have four grown children and three grandchildren, all of whom are her best critics! Golden Gram writes for sheer enjoyment with the hope that parents and teachers of preschoolers in the world today may find a place for her books in their home and/or school libraries.
- Author(s)Golden Gram
- PublisherDog Ear Publishing
- Date of Publication08/08/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDog Ear Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.