All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new Bible study explores the book of Galatians , the apostle Paul's powerful and passionate letter on religious freedom, written to a group of Gentile Christians who were under pressure to conform to the laws and practices of Judaism. Paul's core message is that salvation is by faith in Christ, and Christ alone - thing is to be added to this. Through faith in Christ we are made right with God, given eternal life, brought into the family of God, and provided with a basis for living that is both free and moral. It is a message which needed to be heard then, and still needs to be heard today by contemporary society. Here John Houghton unpacks Paul's sometimes complex arguments, giving a clear overview of the key points, and enabling individuals and groups to apply the truths of the gospel to their own lives, through icebreakers, discussion starters and more.
- Author(s)John Houghton
- Date of Publication12/11/2011
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.