All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGalicia is a region in rth-west Spain, with a population under three million people. This study provides an introduction to the landmarks of its history, from pre-history to 2005. It also details the controversies and debates linked to Galicia's development, and points out connections between Galicia and Spain, Europe and the Atlantic world.
- Author BiographyDr Sharif Gemie is Deputy Director of the Centre of Border Studies, University of Glamorgan.
- Author(s)Sharif Gemie
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleHistories of Europe S.
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.