All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 30,000 Australians visit Gallipoli every year, and the numbers are increasing each year as the centenary of the landing approaches in 2015. This practical guide book enables them plan their trip, work out what to see and in what order, and gives the historical background to the major battles. It gives all the necessary information - both practical and historical - to appreciate what happened, and where. Detailed tours (both walking and with transport) are described, and accompanied by specially drawn maps.
- Author BiographyMat McLachlan is a travel agent with a love of military history. He leads specialist tours of battlefields (and is now being asked to do more), and has taken part in a documentary on ABC TV.
- Author(s)Mat McLachlan
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication29/07/2008
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2004
- ImprintHachette Australia
- Content NoteMaps/ photos
- Weight360 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.