About this product
- DescriptionLying about his age and looking for adventure, 14-year-old Victor March enlists in the 10th Battalion of the AIF to fight in the Great War. Victor and his new mates, Fish, Needle and Robbo, are headed for the Gallipoli peninsula, and into battle. He is among the first soldiers to land at what will become kwn as Anzac Cove on 25 April 1915, and the world as he kws it is about to change. In his diary, Victor records the horrors of war, his friendships, his fears, and the story of Australia's most legendary military campaign.
- Author(s)Alan Tucker
- PublisherScholastic Australia
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMy Australian Story
- Place of PublicationLindfield
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScholastic Australia
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.