All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGallium nitride (GaN), a member of the family of III-V semiconductor compounds, has been investigated intensively and have found extensive applications. Recent development has suggested that GaN may be used as an excellent host material for light-emitting devices (LEDs) that operate in the blue and ultraviolet region, due to its wide and direct band gap. Na-materials often present vel properties that are different from the corresponding bulk materials due to their unique structures, high specific surface area and quantum confinement effects. This book discusses several topics on the structure, thermal properties and applications of GaN. Some of these topics include the effects of radiation damage in GaN and and related materials; low-dimensional GaN; structural and dielectric properties of the GaN and silica naparticles investigated by molecular dynamics; and GaN bulk and nastructures for spintronic application.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight714 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byKiera Olivia Peak
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.