Gallo: ASP.Net Ajax in Action by David Barkol, Alessandro Gallo, Rama Krishna Vavilala (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $74.66+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionASP.NET AJAX puts the power of Ajax into the hands of Microsoft ASP developers. With this techlogy, ASP.NET developers can easily build more interactive and highly personalized web applications that work across all the most popular browsers. ASP.NET AJAX in Action introduces you to Ajax applications and to the ASP.NET AJAX techlogy. Beginners will appreciate the clear explanations of key ideas and termilogy. Intermediate and advanced ASP.NET developers will find a -nsense learning source and well-organized reference. ASP.NET AJAX in Action offers a rich set of examples and meticulous explanations. The extensive code samples are accompanied by accurate and rigorous explanations of the concepts behind development with ASP.NET AJAX.
- Author BiographyAlessandro Garbin Gallo is a Microsoft MVP in the Visual ASP/ASP.NET category and has been an active contributor for the Ajax Control Toolkit project. As a .NET developer/consultant with a primary focus on ASP.NET application design and development, Alessandro has been developing with ASP.NET AJAX since the very first CTP. Notably, he won the Grand Prize at the Mash-it-up with ASP.NET AJAX contest held by Microsoft in 2006. David Barkol is a Senior Consultant for Neudesic, one of Microsoft's leading .NET professional services firms and Gold Certified Partner. At Neudesic David specializes in providing custom .NET solutions that leverage technologies such as ASP.NET, Web Services, Windows Forms, SQL Server, and C#. He is an MCSD in .NET and a member of the Microsoft ASP.NET Advisory Council. David resides in tropical La Palma, CA. Rama Krishna Vavilala is a senior software developer/architect at 3C Software, a leading supplier of Cost Management Solutions. He has designed and developed three different versions of Impact:ECS(t) (3C Software's product suite). Currently, he is designing an Ajax-based web application using ASP.NET AJAX. This application will be a part of the Impact:ECS(t) suite. He is a regular contributor at The Code Project and has written around 20 articles on wideranging subjects.
- Author(s)Alessandro Gallo,David Barkol,Rama Krishna Vavilala
- PublisherManning Publications
- Date of Publication31/07/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManning Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight964 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.