All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Britain's favourite Michelin-starred chefs comes Galvin: A Cookbook de Luxe, in which brothers Chris and Jeff Galvin provide their singular take on the world's favourite cuisine - the much-loved and ever-popular brasserie de luxe food of France. A publishing event destined to do for French food what The River Cafe Cookbook did for Italian! With mouthwatering classics such as 'Cassoulet of Toulouse Sausage', 'Crisp Confit of Duck Leg', 'Black Pudding and Salad Lyonnaise' and 'Apple Tatin with Creme Normande' this beautiful book comprises 150 recipes and is richly illustrated throughout.
- Author BiographyThe remarkable Galvin brothers have had huge success with their restaurants. Galvin Bistrot de Luxe, which opened in 2005 in London's Baker Street to great acclaim, rapidly established itself as one of the capital's great dining destinations. Galvin at Windows, which opened in 2006, gained a Michelin Star in 2010. And Galvin La Chapelle and Cafe Vin, both of which opened in 2009, are the most recent chapters in their incredible story of success, with La Chapelle gaining its Michelin Star in 2011.
- Author(s)Chris Galvin,Jeff Galvin
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Content Note100+
- Weight1312 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.30Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $33.91Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.44Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.