All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet your game on with fifty fun fleecy projects to sew!Fleece is a super fabric-available in a ton of colors, prints, and types. There's blizzard fleece, micro fleece, and the newer cuddler fleece-there are SEW many types to choose from. With so much product to choose from in the fabric stores, particularly team-licensed prints for favorite professional sports teams and many university and high school teams, the time is right for a guidebook that addresses the super-easy sewing techniques needed to create your own go team spirit gear.In addition to the projects, included are chapters on choosing the right fleece variety, tools, and (new) tions for fleece sewing, and easy sewing and serging techniques to help the sewer create these exciting and fun projects. The over fifty easy projects are designed for Tailgating, Game Time, Men & Women, Kids & Baby, Man's Best Friend, and even includes some No-Sew projects as well. Filled with a wide array of ideas for everything from scarves to blankets to totes to diaper covers, you'll always have something handmade to show off on game day. This book is sure to please sewers and sports fans alike with it's endless possibilities for fun ways to sport their team colors.
- Author BiographyCINDY CUMMINS has been involved in the sewing industry for over thirty years. She designed some of the first serger patterns, has written numerous sewing books, and taught sewing professionally all over the U.S. She created DIYStyle.net and leads Creative Chicks Productions, devising instructional and entertaining DIY sewing content for seamstresses worldwide. Cindy lives in St. Peters, Missouri.
- Author(s)Cindy Cummins
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width194 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Photographer(s)Jack Deutsch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.