All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's techlogy-saturated world, information is cheap. The Internet has changed everything for prospects--t to mention for the salespeople who hope to win their business. Prospects longer need that big sales pitch touting all the features and benefits of a product. What's more, they have come to resent old-school selling techniques. As Marc explains in Game Plan Selling, winning the business of well-informed prospects is very similar to winning in sports. Consistent success--both in sales and on the field--requires a distinct strategy, a repeatable process and a clear plan to execute with commitment and passion. In this highly practical book, you will learn how to: *Separate yourself from the competition; *Use a simple system to close sales more quickly and with greater frequency; and *Create a personal selling plan to virtually guarantee success.
- Author BiographyAuthor of the books Game Plan Selling: The Definitive Rulebook for Closing the Sale in the 21st Century and Breaking All Barriers: Insider Secrets to a Limitless Life, Marc Wayshak has combined his experience, research and years of training organizations with his deep understanding of sports achievement, as an All-American athlete, to create a revolutionary system for sales people, entrepreneurs and companies. While studying for his undergraduate degree at Harvard University, Marc suddenly lost all of his college savings in a stock market crash. Compelled to have to help pay for college, Marc started a small marketing company. What he didn't understand was that he would actually have to sell his services in order to survive. He would soon learn... This is what ultimately led Marc through the ups and downs of having to make tens of thousands of cold calls per year, speak to sell, ask for introductions and all of the other behaviors necessary to make sales. At first, he did everything wrong, but over those next few years began to learn what worked and what did not. Within three years, Marc had found some powerful mentors that saw sales from a completely different angle. Studying under these mentors, Marc ultimately began experimenting with many of his own techniques that he now teaches today in the Game Plan Selling System. Marc finally was able to create exponential growth for his marketing business which quickly became one of the fastest growing event marketing companies in New England, with clients such as Subway Sandwich Shops, ExxonMobil and Getty Oil. At this same time Marc served as Captain of the Harvard Rugby team and was selected as an All-American. After selling his business at just 23 years old, Marc began teaching sales to organizations both large and small. Years later, Marc Wayshak now is considered America's Sales Coach on Game Plan Selling. Sharing the powerful strategies and techniques in the Game Plan Selling System through his writing, training and coaching, he travels the world helping organizations and entrepreneurs transform their sales. Marc has a Master's degree from University of Oxford and his BA from Harvard University.
- Author(s)Marc Wayshak
- PublisherMarc Wayshak Communications LLC
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarc Wayshak Communications LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.