All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionFewer than one in two organization change initiatives fail to deliver on their goals. Using this interactive simulation participants have to initiate a major change initiative. The learning process addresses six critical elements necessary to create and execute change; visualizing, discussing, testing, verifying, agreeing, and acting. The simulation comprises a facilitator guide and participant workbook. The facilitator guide offers complete instructions for conducting the simulation, with a suggested timetable, activity sheets, and discussion-leading questions.
- Author BiographyWayne R. Davis is a senior partner with The Ryan Group where he heads its consultancy practice serving a diverse client base in both the private and public sectors. His client responsibilities include domestic as well as international engagements working with management and senior leadership on planning, change, and performance improvement. Wayne is the author of several works on organizational change, including Executing Change in the Organization: The Consultant's Toolkit from Pfeiffer.
- Author(s)Wayne R. Davis
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/12/2008
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width212 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.