All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to program fun and challenging games using Silverlight, a rich, web-based application that is ideal for rapid, casual game development. Game Programming with Silverlight shows anyone interested in game design and development how to build web-based games using any of the major operating systems and browsers. This comprehensive guide walks readers through every feature of Silverlight used in game creation. You'll get an introduction to Silverlight 3 and all of its cool features. After you're comfortable with the application you'll learn how to create your game world, add objects and animate them, incorporate sound and music, network your game and make it multiplayer, and more! Each chapter covers a wide range of topics that you can leverage to build just about any type of game using Silverlight.
- Author BiographyMichael Snow has been a game developer for the past 20 years and has extensive experience in DirectX and multiplayer game programming. He has been a Microsoft employee for over 13 years and is currently a senior development Lead on the Silverlight Tools team. Michael has a Silverlight blog that can be found at http://www.silverlight.net/blogs/msnow.
- Author(s)Michael Snow
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication16/06/2009
- SubjectComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight560 g
- Width186 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.