All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the hidden and lucrative world of tennis trading. Brad Hutchins has been living a young bloke's dream: being paid to watch sport. The 27-year-old Australian was employed by a secret gambling syndicate to follow the pro tennis circuit as a sports trader, using his mobile phone to relay results and beat online gamblers to the big pay-offs. His stories from the road would make anyone jealous: watching the world's best tennis players and partying in a new country every week, with cash to burn and strings attached. But like card counters in casis, sports traders are despised by the tennis establishment. The more time Brad spends courtside, the harder it becomes for him to evade the security guards who are hell-bent on ejecting him from the game. Game, Set, Cash! will appeal to anyone who loves scallywag stories in the spirit of The Wolf of Wall Street or Paul Carter's Don't Tell Mum I Work on the Rigs.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)Brad Hutchins
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication28/05/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationMelbourne, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.