All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis pioneering study applies game theory to a selection of miritarian texts from the American can. Concentrating on rational decision making, the discussion introduces the most common social dilemmas such as the Stag Hunt and the Prisoner's Dilemma as a means of interpreting works by writers such as Douglass, Hurston, and Morrison.
- Author BiographyMichael Wainwright is Associate Lecturer of English at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK. He is the author of Darwin and Faulkner's Novels: Evolution and Southern Fiction.
- Author(s)Michael Wainwright
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/03/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.