All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou Win or You Die. In the seven kingdoms of Westeros, an intricate and perilous game is being played out among its participants, the great and ble houses. Alliances are formed, wars are waged, kings are murdered, and new monarchs are crowned. Game of Thrones: The Noble Houses of Westeros Seasons 1--5 serves as a guide to the key houses as their constant struggle for power persists and as the hierarchical structure of the kingdom evolves. The book is filled with essential information including each house's sigil, history, home, family tree, character profiles, and is fully illustrated with series photography throughout.
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight771 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRunning Press
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.