All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the first video game was created in the 1960s, t only were computer geeks the first ones to play it, they were the only ones who could play it. This was long before laptops and personal computers were everywhere. Back then computers took up entire rooms, and there was limited access to those huge machines. How times have changed! And you that's right, you are a part of this ongoing revolution!
- Author(s)Shane Frederick
- PublisherCompass Point Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitlePop Culture Revolutions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCompass Point Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width183 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.