All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for majors courses in ecomics, business, political science, and international relations, but accessible to students across the undergraduate spectrum, Joseph Harrington's invative textbook makes the tools and applications of game theory and strategic reasoning both fascinating and easy to understand. Each chapter focuses a specific strategic situation as a way of introducing core concepts informally at first, then more fully, with a minimum of mathematics. At the heart of the book is a diverse collection of strategic scenarios, t only from business and politics, but from history, fiction, sports, and everyday life as well. With this approach, students don't just learn clever answers to puzzles, but instead acquire genuine insights into human behavior.
- Author BiographyJoseph Harrington is Professor of Business Economics and Public Policy at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, USA.
- Author(s)Joseph E. Harrington
- PublisherWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight1377 g
- Width205 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.