All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow managers can put the breaks on needless games before they spiral out of control This groundbreaking book gives managers the tools to diagse the games that people play in an organization--Gotcha, Gossip, Blame, Pecking Order--and shows how to free people's energy for more productive purposes. Using a three-step process entitled ACE (Awakening, Choice, Execution) for reducing games, the authors also include specific examples from global companies that illustrate both the games and how to reduce them and offer a broader organizational perspective. Mauricio Goldstein (Sao Paulo, Brazil) is founder of Pulsus Consulting Group, a consulting company focused on organizational transformation. He works with leaders in Fortune 500 companies throughout Latin America, North America, Europe and Africa. Philip Read (Lausanne, Switzerland) has held senior positions in human resources at a number of Fortune 100 companies over 21 years in more than 60 countries. He has won a number of awards for his work including the PricewaterhouseCoopers Most Invative HR Department Award.
- Author BiographyMauricio Goldstein is the founder of Pulsus Consulting Group. His passion is to catalyze organizational transformations by creating a deeper connection of people and organizations to their essence. Mauricio has applied his innovative approach to a number of Fortune 500 companies, such as AstraZeneca, Cargill, J&J, Nestle, PepsiCo, Sodexo, and Schering-Plough, in Latin America, North America, Europe, and Africa. Philip Read has worked in a number of senior roles in human resources for Fortune 100 companies over the last twenty-two years. He has lived and worked in the United Kingdom, the United States, China, Switzerland, Germany, and Spain. Philip has won a number of awards for his work, including the PriceWaterhouseCoopers and Linkage, Inc. Most Innovative HR Department award as part of the leadership team of HR for Dow Chemical.
- Author(s)Mauricio Goldstein,Phil Read
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2009
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight382 g
- Width151 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byKevin Cashman
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.