Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.83Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is life? Such was the central question L. Ron Hubbard posed when setting out to unravel the riddle of human existence. After examining all aspects and elements of existence, he arrived at an altogether startling discovery-one which suddenly clarified all life's various phemena: Life is a game. In this lecture, Ron explains why life is best understood by likening it to a game, whereupon he defines both its prerequisites and conditions, showing that it follows the rules of any game. For regardless of what, where or how an individual plays the games of existence-and regardless of whether he consented to play-those rules are always the same. And with everything L. Ron Hubbard puts on the board, he provides a completely new understanding of all that comprises human behavior. Here, then, is t only the kwledge to play and win at a game of one's own choosing, but how to help others play a better game too.
- Author BiographyAuthor, humanitarian and Founder of Dianetics and Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard is one of the most acclaimed figures of the modern age. In a writing career spanning more than half a century, he was both a leading light of American fiction and the author of more than 35 million words of nonfiction--the single most embracive statement on the human mind and spirit, providing the only road to total spiritual freedom. To date, more than 320 million copies of his works are in circulation worldwide, in 71 languages. All told, those works comprise over 3.000 recorded lectures and some 1.084 written publications, including nineteen New York Times bestsellers. Accordingly, and in testament to the magnitude of his literary legacy, there are his four Guinness World Records: most published author, most translated author, the author with the most audiobook titles and the single most translated non-religious work. Yet the essence of L. Ron Hubbard's legacy is perhaps best expressed in his simple declaration: I like to help others and count it as my greatest pleasure in life to see a person free himself of the shadows which darken his days. These shadows look so thick to him and weigh him down so that when he finds they are shadows and that he can see through them, walk through them and be again in the sun, he is enormously delighted. And I am afraid I am just as delighted as he is.
- Author(s)L. Ron Hubbard
- PublisherBridge Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Series TitleClassic Lectures Series
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBridge Publications Inc
- Weight180 g
- Width136 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time59
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.35
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.89
- AU $58.79Trending at AU $64.96
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $41.77
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.