All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- Description300 games by the greatest player of all time: 54 against such masters as Anderssen, Harrwitz, Mongredien, Bird, Paulsen, and others; 52 of the best blindfold games; 52 games at odds; and 142 in consultation, informally. Detailed antations of games by such expert analysts as Sergeant, Steinitz, Anderssen, and Morphy himself.
- Author(s)Paul Morphy
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/12/1999
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleDover Chess
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note235ill.
- Weight376 g
- Width137 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Volume editorPhilip W. Sergeant
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.