Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionComputer techlogies are forever evolving and it is vital that computer science educators find new methods of teaching programming in order to maintain the rapid changes occurring in the field. One of the ways to increase student engagement and retention is by integrating games into the curriculum. Gamification-Based E-Learning Strategies for Computer Programming Education evaluates the different approaches and issues faced in integrating games into computer education settings. Featuring emergent trends on the application of gaming to pedagogical strategies and techlogical tactics, as well as new methodologies and approaches being utilized in computer programming courses, this book is an essential reference source for practitioners, researchers, computer science teachers, and students pursuing computer science.
- Author BiographyRicardo Alexandre Peixoto de Queiros, Polytechnic Institute of Porto, Portugal. Mario Teixeira Pinto, Polytechnic Institute of Porto, Portugal.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication30/11/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAdvances in Game-Based Learning
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1152 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMario Teixeira Pinto,Ricardo Alexandre Peixoto de Queiros
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.