All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs it ever worth joining a gang? Do they provide protection or bring trouble to a neighbourhood? This book looks at gang culture, asks what gangs are trying to achieve, and shows how they treat their members and the wider community - exploding some myths along the way.
- Author BiographyLori is a Chicago-based freelance writer. She has written several nonfiction books for children, among various other projects on many different topics. Prior to her work as an author, Lori was a public relations specialist and events planner for a large book retailer.
- Author(s)Lori Hile
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleTeen Issues
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 11
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.