About this product
- DescriptionAther hilarious and moving vel from David Walliams, number one bestseller and fastest growing children's author in the country. A story of prejudice and acceptance, funny lists and silly words, this new book has all the hallmarks of David's previous bestsellers. Our hero Ben is bored beyond belief after he is made to stay at his grandma's house. She's the boringest grandma ever: all she wants to do is to play Scrabble, and eat cabbage soup. But there are two things Ben doesn't kw about his grandma. 1) She was once an international jewel thief. 2) All her life, she has been plotting to steal the Crown Jewels, and w she needs Ben's help...
- Author BiographySince 2008 David Walliams has taken the children's literary world by storm. His most recent book RATBURGER, immediately went to no.1 in the children's chart, while the PB of his previous title, GANGSTA GRANNY, currently dominates the UK charts and has sold over 100,000 PBs on top of 370,000+ HBs and 36,000 ebooks (Bookscan July 2013). Today, David is the fastest growing Children's author in the UK. His books have been translated into 30+ languages and sold over 2 million copies in the UK alone.
- PrizesShortlisted for Roald Dahl Funny Prize: The Funniest Book for Children Aged Seven to Fourteen 2012.
- Author(s)David Walliams
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.