Gangster Government: Barack Obama and the New Washington Thugocracy by David Freddoso (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.10Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGANGSTER GOVERNMENT Columnist Michael Barone invented the phrase. President Obama has perfected the practice. And in this new and stunning book, New York Times best-selling author David Freddoso (The Case Against Barack Obama) provides the much-needed expose of an administration that has brought Chicago-style corruption and strong-arm politics to Washington, looking to reward its friends (the unions, federal workers, and other liberal interest groups) and punish its enemies (the private sector workers and taxpayers who foot the bill for Obama's massive expansion of the federal government). In Gangster Government you'll learn, among other shocking revelations: How the Obama administration has used czars and recess appointments to install powerful bureaucrats, some with extreme views and shady pasts, without congressional oversight How the Obama administration igred the Constitution and reversed 100 years of bankruptcy law to reward its friends (the United Autoworkers) in the GM and Chrysler bailout Why even the pretense of cutting costs in Obamacare came second to rewarding the Democrat-supporting trial lawyers' lobby Why, igring federal law, the Obama administration is trying to shield the TSA workers who search passengers at airports from private sector competition How the trillion dollar stimulus was directed overwhelmingly at protecting government workers supported by the taxpayers Why green jobs are all about shaking down the taxpayer for favored businesses--t about truly sustainable energy or jobs How the Obama administration bullies private businesses and even state governments that don't cooperate with gangster government Gangster Government is a devastating and revealing look at the momentous first two years of the Obama administration and its subversion of our Constitution and laws. It casts a hard look at a president whose training on Chicago's political playground shines through every bent law and every broken promise.
- Author BiographyDavid Freddoso is a political reporter for The Washington Examiner and the author of the New York Times bestseller The Case Against Barack Obama. Previously he covered Capitol Hill for National Review Online and was a reporter for Human Events and the Evans-Novak Political Report. A graduate of Notre Dame and the Columbia School of Journalism, he lives with his family in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)David Freddoso
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Weight457 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.