All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA stark, black-and-white publication, <i>The Mess</i> includes nearly 80 paintings by Norwegian-born artist Gardar Eide Einarsson (born 1976) that explore the relationship between authority and rebellion through visual signs and symbols taken from sources ranging from popular culture to political icography and utopian ideologies.
- Date of Publication25/09/2016
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight771 g
- Width210 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.