All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis attractive series reveals the V&A's spectacular and extensive pattern collections. Each title in the series includes a free CD of high resolution images. Garden Florals showcases textiles and wallpapers that depict motifs derived from the natural world - the selection is mostly British and from the period 1880-1910. Artists and designers featured include William Morris, Walter Crane, C.F.A Voysey and Lewis Foreman Day.
- Author BiographyAntonia Brodie is an Assistant Curator in Furniture, Textiles and Fashion Department of the V&A. She contributed to the exhibition catalogue Baroque: Style in the Age of Magnificence, and has lectured on the history of technology.
- Author(s)Antonia Brodie
- PublisherV & A Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintV & A Publishing
- Content Note65 colour illustrations
- Weight23 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.