Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding practical projects and advice on how to make the most out of your outdoor space, this book contains over 30 original projects grouped together in themed chapters - seating and eating, wind and weather, birds and wildlife, creative containers, and inspirational ideas. A range of projects are included from simple decorative flowerpots to traditional wooden planters. There is a final section devoted to sources and techniques which includes information on using colour in the garden, paint finishes, and buying and preserving timber.
- Author(s)Moira Hankinson,Nicholas Hankinson
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/06/1999
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date15/12/2005
- Content Note200 colour photographs, index
- Weight920 g
- Width268 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.