All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRaised by a mother who was haunted by worry and fear, Jill vowed to live a different kind of life. As a young woman, she planned out what she wanted-a husband, a large home full of children, the opportunity to paint and grow a beautiful garden, a community of believers, and a best friend-then watched as it all came true in the art-filled town of Ashland, Oregon. But Jill has a secret that she has kept from those she loves most, including her husband and her best friend, Caye-and she's t the only one with something to hide. Her mother also has t told Jill the whole truth about her father and the disease that claimed his life. Together, these secrets shatter Jill's idyllic world. Now, driven by uncertainty and questions, compassion and mercy, Jill and Caye face a test of friendship unlike any other-a test that will lead one of them to powerful revelations about faith and love, and the other to the realization that trust in God encompasses all things.
- Author BiographyLeslie Gould lives in Portland, Oregon, with her husband, Peter, and four children. Her previous novels include Garden of Dreams and Beyond the Blue. Leslie enjoys watching her daughters and friends scrapbook, and she sometimes joins them.
- Author(s)Leslie Gould
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Weight257 g
- Width137 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.