All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThere is thing quite like home-grown produce. Whether it's a crisp apple, freshly picked on a summer's day, or a handful of hardy vegetables and herbs to keep you going through the winter months, the benefits of growing your own crops are endless. Which is why the experts at Gardeners' World magazine have compiled this collection of their most useful tips for making the most of your garden or allotment. Whether it's pointers on how to get started or expert hints for the seasoned gardener, 201 Ideas for Growing Fruit and Veg is packed with useful gardening kw-how. From simple projects for growing veg in small plots, to inspired ideas for ensuring that your crops grow successfully year on year, you will find here a wealth of advice, all gathered from the years of gardening experience of the team at Britain's biggest-selling gardening magazine.
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight596 g
- Width187 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.