All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA passion for gardening First released in 1982, Gardening Under the Arch has long been hailed as the gardening bible for the challenging chiok region of southwestern Alberta. Now, for the first time since its original publication, this hugely successful book has been revised and updated into a full-colour edition by some of its original contributors and a new group of gardeners. This unique book is truly a work of the heart. Hardly slick, t at all highbrow, Gardening Under the Arch is full of practical, homespun kw-how based on the collective wisdom gleaned over years by determined gardeners in the chiok zone. There is kwledge here that can't be found in other books, and there is loads of passion for the love of gardening and all the special moments it brings. Gardening Under the Arch provides insight and inspiration, from the first sunny day in spring when you dig your beds to that cold winter's day when you enjoy a freshly baked pie made with the fruit you have grown.
- Author BiographyThe Millarville Horticultural Club was formed in 1976 and continues to provide mutual support and inspiration for its many members who garden, and cook, in the challenging Chinook Zone. Its first book, Gardening Under the Arch, was recently re-released by TouchWood Editions to local acclaim.
- Author(s)Millarville Horticultural Club
- PublisherHeritage House Publishing Co Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2006
- Place of PublicationBritish Columbia
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHeritage House Publishing Co Ltd
- Content Notecolour photos & illus
- Weight686 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.