All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGentle, personable and practical, Gardening for a Lifetime helps transform gardening from a daunting list of chores into a rewarding, joy filled activity. Part touching memoir about scaling back in the garden, part warm how-to guidebook, this is an encouraging road map for accepting and embracing a new and simpler way of gardening as you grow older. With Elegant black and white illustrations, it shows you how to turn garden chores into pleasures.
- Author BiographySydney Eddison has written six other books about gardening. For her work as a writer, gardener, and lecturer, she has also received several gardening awards. Her garden has been featured in magazines and on television. A former scene designer and drama teacher, Eddison lectures widely and is a frequent contributor to Fine Gardening magazine and other publications.
- Author(s)Sydney Eddison
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2011
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Out-of-print date17/11/2015
- Content Note64 line drawings
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.