All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionLiz has always loved gardening ever since she was a child, and is frequently in her slippers first thing in the morning, 'like so many of us who love their gardens.' Nothing misses Liz's warm and wicked wit - snails and slugs, triumphs and disasters, favourite flowers and infuriating weeds, sy neighbours and expensive tree surgeons, the frustration of overcrowded flower shows - here is everything from the joy of seeing the first crocus to the irritation of losing a much-loved trowel. Laugh through the four seasons as you read over 100 gems, in many different styles from classic to modern, and always written straight from the heart.
- Author BiographyLiz Cowley is probably Britain's only garden poet and lives in South London. She worked as an advertising copy-writer and always wrote humorous poetry for her own enjoyment. She was only recently discovered and published.
- Author(s)Liz Cowley,Tim Smit
- PublisherGibson Square Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGibson Square Books Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.