All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
About this product
- DescriptionHow can you become free from everyday stress and persistent worry? Put away the mobile phone, log off your computer, and turn off the TV. Instead pick up your Gardens in Bloom colouring book and lets get started on the path to relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Includes 50 illustrations inspired by Gardens.
- Printed on high quality paper.
- Great size for travelling (7.5 x 9.2 inches).
- Small eugh to fit in a handbag but big eugh to allow your creativity to flow.
- Contains a variety of simple and detailed designs.
- Suitable for colourists of all ages, including adults.
- allows your mind to focus on a task that is enjoyable.
- invites stillness and encourages switching off from daily stress.
- requires focus, so it is a very meditative and mindful process.
- helps stress to disappear and the mind to become clearer, allowing relaxation and rejuvenation to become part of your everyday life.
- Exotic India - ISBN 978-0-9944431-0-6
- Animal Kingdom - ISBN 978-0-9944431-1-3
- Gardens in Bloom - ISBN 978-0-9944431-2-0
- Tribe - ISBN 978-0-9944431-3-7
- Ocean Dreaming - ISBN 978-0-9944431-4-4
- Author(s)Cassie Haywood
- PublisherSoul Spirit Enterprises
- Date of Publication26/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSoul Spirit Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.