All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe gardens of the Alhambra Hill, is intended to be a publication that reflects the historical and aesthetic importance of the gardens of this unique monument of humanity. Since the time it was built, from the eleventh to the fifteenth centuries, the gardens have been an inseparable part of it. The authors of the text are two professors from the University of Granada, experts of the monument and its surroundings. They will lead us through a promenade of flowers, plants, trees and gardens with an informative text. Spectacular photographs made by Fernando Manso, a well kwn Spanish photographer, will take us to this paradise, full of senses, history and beauty that was and still is the Alhambra.
- Author(s)Jose Tito Rojo
- PublisherTF Editores
- Date of Publication29/07/2015
- Languageeng, fre, spa
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintTF Editores
- Content Note200 colour, 19 b.&w.
- Weight1451 g
- Width295 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographs byFernando Manso
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.