All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a celebration of the public and private gardens of New Jersey, a state with a remarkably diverse landscape and rich agricultural history.
- Author BiographyNancy Berner and Susan Lowry are a highly regarded garden writing team, successfully collaborating on the Garden Guide to New York City and Gardens of the Hudson Valley. Gemma and Andrew Ingalls, of Ingalls Photography, are well-known garden and landscape photographers who have collaborated with many landscape architects and garden writers.
- Author(s)Nancy Berner,Susan Lowry
- PublisherMonacelli Press
- Date of Publication28/10/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonacelli Press
- Content Note200
- Weight1588 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.