All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionFrom his wild Australian youth and his first $5 motorbike, until the time he took the 500cc World Championship, Wayne Gardner's tale is one of victory against the odds. From sleeping rough in his car in an effort to fund his own racing to his stormy but successful relationship with Honda, there has seldom been an uneventful day. This is a biography in which the people in Gardner's life, from girlfriend to manager from psychoanalyst to sports psychologist, form a key element.
- Author(s)Wayne Gardner
- Date of Publication03/05/1990
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date13/11/1992
- Content Note48photos(16 colour )
- Weight556 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.