All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGarfield isn't a mauser. He doesn't even mind mice - as long as they don't get in his way, he couldn't care less. But when his mouse friend Squeek invites his big family to stay at Jon's, they quickly take over the entire house-turning the kitchen into a Mouse Paradise complete with tennis court, spa, and buffet. Jon gives Garfield an ultimatum: get rid of the mice, or Jon will call an exterminator.
- Author BiographyCedric Michiels has adapted several GARFIELD television shows into comics for Dargaud Media. He is a staff member at Dargaud media where he writes and edits.Ellipsanime is one of the foremost animation production studios in the world, developing children's programs, TV series and animated films. Recent work by the studio includes Garfield, Contraptus, Babar, Tintin, and Miss BG.
- Author(s)Jim Davis,Mark Evanier
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width168 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Artist(s)Ellipsanime Media
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.19
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.