All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionThere s more of Garfield to love! In this nifty collection, Garfield contemplates the advantages of growing older and fatter! Whether he s settling in for a catatonic evening of TV viewing, testing the first law of physics on his back, or just hunting burgers in the kitchen, Garfield is sure to go light on the action and heavy on the laughs. So grab a seat and get ready for Tons of Fun as Garfield treats us to ather heaping helping of humor! The GARFIELD CLASSICS series collects the early years of the GARFIELD comic strip in a larger, full-color format. Garfield may have gone through a few changes, but one thing has stayed the same: his ermous appetite for food and fun. So laugh along with the classic cat, because classics are always in style.
- Author BiographyJim Davis was born on July 28, 1945, in Marion, Indiana. He later attended Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana, where he distinguished himself by earning one of the lowest cumulative grade point averages in the history of the university. (Incidentally, a fellow classmate named David Letterman earned the other). The Garfield strip was born on June 19, 1978, syndicated in forty-one U.S. newspapers. Today it s syndicated in more than 2,100 newspapers worldwide with more than 200 million readers, leading Guinness World Records to name Garfield The Most Widely Syndicated Comic Strip in the World. Davis has had many successes with Garfield, including four Emmy Awards for Outstanding Animated Program and induction into the Licensing Hall of Fame (1998), but his most prized awards are from his peers in the National Cartoonist Society: Best Humor Strip (1981 and 1985), the Elzie Segar Award (1990), and the coveted Reuben Award (1990) for overall excellence in cartooning.
- Author(s)Jim Davis
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Content Notecolour throughout
- Weight249 g
- Width216 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.