About this product
- DescriptionWhen Max and Ben discover that the ancient stone figures on the church next door to their school actually come to life, they are delighted! School will be much more fun w that the boys have the gargoylz to help them play pranks and wreak havoc. And when they discover that the gargoylz all have special powers too, they realize that the possibilities for mischief are endless! Gargoyle Toby can fly, Barney can make terrible smells, Bart burps spiders and Zack can turn himself invisible - and those are just the four gargoylz that Max and Ben meet in book one! Imagine the fun and chaos that ensues once the gargoylz and the boys are working together...GARGOYLZ ARE VERY NAUGHTY AND WON'T KEEP STILL FOR LONG. THEREFORE, THE TOY INCLUDED MAY NOT BE EXACTLY AS SHOWN.
- Author BiographyAlready friends, Jan and Sara began working together when Jan's daughter was terrified of a lion-skin rug in a Chelmsford museum. The resulting story, Flat Lion, was never published, but they enjoyed writing so much that they persevered, even though their next attempt didn't get anywhere either. (Well it was about garden gnomes!) In between the cups of tea and gossip, they've produced over 130 stories, several poems and a play. They've written about football, ghosts, football and ghosts, spies and bank robbers, beasts and dinosaurs.
- Author(s)Jan Burchett,Sara Vogler
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication02/07/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleGargoylz
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Weight96 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.