Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.26Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a delightful introduction to a classic and indispensable ingredient, with 30 tempting recipes. It is a celebration of garlic's history, versatility, its inimitable taste and its therapeutic properties. It includes garlic recipes from around the world, such as Shallot and Garlic Tarte Tatin, Thai Green Curry, Roasted Garlic Dhal, Gazpacho, Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic, and many more. A concise introduction gives information on growing and cooking with garlic, and its medicinal uses. It includes garlic-inspired recipes for sauces, relishes and dips, appetizers and soups, fish, meat and poultry, and vegetarian dishes. It is beautifully illustrated with over 100 photographs. It offers a nutritional breakdown for each recipe that will help with dietary planning. Garlic is one of the world's most distinctive tastes and perhaps can claim to be the cook's most indispensable kitchen ingredient. It adds pungency in its raw state, yet is wonderfully creamy if baked, roasted or used in a casserole. This mouthwatering collection of recipes provides plenty of suggestions to make the most of this key ingredient. There are lively appetizers and light lunches such as Roasted Garlic with Goat's Cheese and Walnut Herb Pate, and Plaice Goujons with Garlic Mayonnaise. More substantial dishes include Roasted Monkfish with Garlic, Provencal Aioli with Salt Cod, and Lamb Casserole with Garlic and Broad Beans. There are also plenty of sumptuous vegetarian dishes to choose from: try Garlic and Squash Soup or Florentine Garlic Artichokes. With easy-to-follow step instructions and inspiring photographs, this book is the ideal inspiration and practical guide to creating meals bursting with freshness and wholesome goodness.
- Author BiographyHelen Sudell is an established cooking editor, writer and gardener who loves to spice up her cooking with ingredients that you can grow easily yourself. For this volume she has gathered the recipes from a wide range of food writers.
- Author(s)Helen Sudell
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 100 photographs
- Weight249 g
- Width160 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.