All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGarlic has today become the focus of modern medical research. Recognized for thousands of years for its amazing curative powers, this bulb is today t only kwn for its potent bouquet but is drawing the attention of the scientific world as a potential antibiotic, anti-cancer, antioxidant, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory...the list goes on and on. C. Gary Hullquist, M.D. began studying natural remedies long before graduating from Loma Linda University School of Medicine. His fascination with healing foods, from the clinical perspective of over twenty years as a practicing physician and lifelong vegetarian, has taken him from Appalachia to Africa in search of Nature's perfect prescription.
- Author(s)C Gary Hullquist
- PublisherTeach Services, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeach Services, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.13New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.09New
- AU $6.50Used
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.92New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.17New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.