Best Selling in GPS/Navigation
- AU $594.25New
- AU $275.06New
- AU $231.67New
Save on GPS/Navigation
- AU $218.85Trending at AU $239.49
- AU $96.82Trending at AU $112.99
- AU $33.38Trending at AU $60.26
- AU $51.88Trending at AU $54.77
- AU $51.24Trending at AU $55.15
- AU $50.11Trending at AU $54.72
- AU $25.65Trending at AU $49.57
About this product
- DescriptionSearch for your favorite restaurants, hotels, and much more on-the-go with the Garmin nuvi 3450 automotive GPS navigator as it features an eight million POI database. Sporting a 4.3-inch WVGA TFT color multi-touch display with white backlight and a resolution of 800x480 pixels, this Garmin GPS receiver not only displays maps details and other information with amazing clarity but also simplifies operation. Moreover, this automotive GPS navigator guides you to your preferred destinations quickly and safely, as it provides voice-prompts for street names and turn-by-turn directions. Featuring a host of travel tools such as world travel clock, currency converter, and so on, this Garmin GPS receiver is more than a navigation device. The Lane Assist feature incorporated in the Garmin nuvi 3450 GPS receiver guides you to the correct lane at junctions. What’s more, the built-in speed limit indicator of this Garmin GPS receiver ensures you do not get a ticket for overspeeding.
- Screen Size4.3 in.
- User InterfaceTouch Screen,Voice Command
- Display Size9.4 cm x 5.6 cm
- Resolutions480 x 800
- Battery Type and QuantityRechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Battery LifeUp to 4 Hours
- Height7.4 cm
- Width12.2 cm
- Depth0.9 cm
- Weight118 g
Most relevant reviews
- tee-hazel08 Aug, 2014by
Very pleased, worth the investment.
GPS is slim (not bulky), easy to use in the car or when walking. Provides alternative route when it detects traffic conjestions (a bit slower, but good enough).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.