All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionQuite simply: The best games by the greatest player of the modern era Gary Kasparov has dominated the chess world for more than twenty years. His dynamism and preparation have set an example that is followed by the most ambitious players around the globe. Stohl has selected 74 of Kasparov's best and most istructive games ever, and annotated them in detail. The emphasis is on explaining the thought behind Kasparov's decisions, and the principles and concepts embodied by his moves. Stohl provides a wealth of fresh insights into these landmark games and has made this book a source of outstanding material for all chess enthusiasts.
- Author BiographyIgor Stohl is a celebrated grandmaster from Slovakia. He plays in several national leagues and is a noted opening theoretician. His previous book for Gambit, Instructive Modern Chess Masterpieces, won the US Chess Federation Cramer Award for Best Book.
- Author(s)Igor Stohl
- PublisherGambit Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2005
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGambit Publications Ltd
- Content Note550 chess diagrams
- Weight762 g
- Width172 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.