All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor David Perlowin states his purpose in writing this guide, This book is intended to inform beginning and experienced hobbyists about selection, proper housing, feeding, general maintenance, and breeding of... garter snakes and water snakes. Since these snakes are inexpensive and docile, they are commonly the first choice of young hobbyists (aka children). Perlowin's commonsense advice can help beginners decide whether or t these snakes are the right pets for them and their families. Garter and Water Snakes offers information on a number of selected species to assist keepers in the proper care of their chosen snakes, From the genus Thamphis, the author covers Butler's garter snake, aquatic garter snake, black-necked garter snake, western terrestrial garter snake, checkered garter snake, Plains garter snake, common garter snake, western ribbon snake, and eastern ribbon snake. From the genus Nerodia, American water snakesalt marsh snake, green water snake, plainbelly water snake, southern water snake, diamondback water snake, rthern water snake, brown water snake, and Oriental garter snake. This Advanced Vivarium Systems title includes information about selecting and purchasing a healthy water or garter snake, housing and maintenance needs, feeding, handling, breeding, and health care. A separate chapter on diseases and disorders provides a complete primer on health needs and veterinary care. Resources and index included.
- Author(s)David Perlowin
- PublisherAdvanced Vivarium Systems Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/04/2005
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleThe Herpetocultural Library
- Place of PublicationSantee, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvanced Vivarium Systems Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteover 40 colour photos
- Weight165 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.