All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGary Rhodes is one of Britains best-loved television chefs, and has written over ten best-selling books for the BBC including New British Classics and Rhodes Around Britain. Divided into 2 books Spring into Summer and Autumn into Winter The Cookery Year shows us how to make the most of seasonal ingredients to produce delicious recipes bursting with flavour all year round. In Spring into Summer, w available in paperback, Gary guides us through the range of vegetables, salads, meat, fish and dairy products that are coming into season, and uses the very best of these in over 120 original recipes. Both a reference book and a source of inspiration, Spring into Summer is essential reading for experienced and vice cooks alike, and will help you rediscover the joy of cooking and eating the very best food.
- Author BiographyGary Rhodes isone of Britain s best-loved chefs and the author of many cookbooks, including the award-winning New British Classics.
- Author(s)Gary Rhodes
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication03/02/2005
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Content Note50 colour photos
- Weight610 g
- Width194 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.