All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGas Tables are essential tools for calculations in the subjects of Gas Dynamics, Fluid Mechanics and Aerodynamics. These gas tables have been presented for Isentropic flow, Isothermal flow with friction, heat transfer and shocks. Estimated values of power required for fans, blowers and compressors have been tabulated in a widerange. They are useful in the classroom, in examinations as well as in laboratories.
- Author BiographyS M Yahya, till recently was serving as a Guest Professor in the Mechanical Engineering Department of IIT, New Delhi. He obtained his PhD in Turbomachinery from the University of Liverpool, UK in 1965. He has been associated with the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi since 1967 and was the head of the Department (Mechanical Engineering) during 1987-90. Professor Yahya has designed and taught courses in Gas Dynamics, Turbomachinery and Power Plants for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. He was the Chairman of International Symposium on Air Breathing Engines (ISABE), Cincinnati, USA. Besides numerous research publications he is also the author of Compressible Flow.
- Author(s)S.M. Yahya
- PublisherNew Academic Science Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Academic Science Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width176 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.