All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGregor a teenaged boy, the lone survivor of his family is hiding from the Germans in the forest. He hides ina cave, where he meets a mysterious stranger who saves his life. He hides in the village, posing as a deaf-mute peasant boy. He hides among the partisans of the Jewish resistance. But where, he asks, is God hiding? And where can one find redemption in a world that God has abandoned? In a story punctuated by friendship and fear, sacrifice and betrayal, Gregor's wartime wanderings take us deep into the ghost-filled inner world of the survivor.
- Author BiographyElie Wiesel is the author of more than thirty internationally acclaimed works of fiction and nonfiction. He is the Andrew Mellon Professor in the Humanities at Boston University. in 1986, he received the Nobel Peace Prize.
- Author(s)Elie Wiesel
- PublisherSchocken Books
- Date of Publication01/04/1996
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchocken Books
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.