Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $18.85Trending at AU $19.91
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $12.85
- AU $19.86Trending at AU $34.61
- AU $14.13Trending at AU $25.88
- AU $21.52Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionThe Online Workbook provides interactive versions of the activities in the Gateway 2nd Edition Workbook, audio and Flipped classroom videos. The Online Workbook marks students' work and collates into the Gradebook. Teachers can manage multiple classes, set tasks and monitor progress.
- Author BiographyDave Spencer studied languages at Oxford University, before training to become a Secondary School teacher. He then moved to Spain where he has been living and teaching ever since. He continues to teach teenage students every day in a school near Madrid. Dave began writing courses for Macmillan in 1994. His latest series is the 2nd Edition of Gateway, a highly successful multi-level course designed to prepare teenage students for exams and life after school. Dave has given talks to teachers in over twenty countries. Lynda Edwards spent the first part of her working life teaching EFL to international students before going on to becoming involved in teacher training. Lynda has written several course books for students from A2 level through to C1 as well as skills books, resource books, work books, Teacher's books, tests and graded readers. She also writes for many Cambridge ESOL examinations. When not writing Lynda enjoy reading and walking her dog 'Bailey' in the New Forest. Patricia Reilly is co-author of Heinemann ELT Hits.
- Author(s)Lynda Edwards,Patricia Reilly
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight42 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Other digital
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.