All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Gateway to Arabic series is a well-structured, progressive course that has been designed to teach the skills of reading and writing Arabic to learners across a broad age range. In addition to the complete text of Gateway to Arabic Book Two , a reading of the suggested answers to the exercises is also provided.
- Author BiographyDr. Imran Hamza Alawiyeis the author of numerous books specializing in teaching Arabic to non-Arabic speakers, including the highly popular 'Gateway to Arabic' series. He graduated in Arabic from the University of Madinah in Saudi Arabia and went on to obtain his PhD in Arabic from the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) within the University of London. He has a wealth of experience in teaching Arabic at various levels to many different age groups.
- PublisherAnglo-Arabic Graphics Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2006
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleGateway to Arabic
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnglo-Arabic Graphics Ltd
- Content Note(incl. VAT)
- Width142 mm
- Height125 mm
- Read byImran Hamza Alawiye,Zaynab Alawiye
- Running Time125
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.03
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.31
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.40
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $45.22
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $38.19
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $13.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.