All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $45.70Trending at AU $72.17
- AU $21.26Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $18.84
About this product
- DescriptionGateway to Arabic Extension Book One addresses the needs of students who have completed Book Two of the Gateway series and wish to have the opportunity to practise further the skills they have acquired. This book aims to engage the student in a variety of language games, exercises and dialogue activities that will serve to reinforce the vocabulary, grammar and skills they have already learned in Book Two. In addition, it introduces additional extensive vocabulary, new sentence structures - including simple verbal sentences - and conversational skills in a lively, interactive manner. It is ideally suited for use in the classroom.
- Author BiographyDr. Imran Hamza Alawiye is the author of numerous books specializing in teaching Arabic to non-Arabic speakers, including the highly popular 'Gateway to Arabic' series. He graduated in Arabic from the University of Madinah in Saudi Arabia and went on to obtain his PhD in Arabic from the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) within the University of London. He has a wealth of experience in teaching Arabic at various levels to many different age groups.
- Author(s)Imran Hamza Alawiye
- PublisherAnglo-Arabic Graphics Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2003
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleGateway to Arabic
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnglo-Arabic Graphics Ltd
- Content Note150ill.(some col.)
- Height290 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sadiq Toma
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.